17th century country pub, restaurant, and bed and breakfast accommodation in the historic village of Eyam – call 01433 630 853 or email info@theminersarmseyam.co.uk for any bookings or queries

About Us - The Miners Arms Eyam, Pub Restaurant and B&B

A 17th century inn and restaurant originally built in 1630 before the great plague in Eyam, and originally called the Kings Head – the name then changed to The Miners Arms following regular meetings of local mine owners.

Set in the centre of the Peak District village of Eyam in Derbyshire, The Miners Arms pub in Eyam is the only remaining public house in the village and serves both local residents and visitors alike.

The current landlord is Mr Ian Jackson with Ruth Nuttall, and Chefs Rachel Nuttall and Ragab Elnagar.